A new and rapidly expanding interior construction company requires a Senior Project Manager and a Site Supervisor to work on corporate office fit out projects.
- Overseeing the fit out projects from inception right through to completion.
- Maintaining the company’s high standards ensuring zero defects.
- To be suitable for this role the applicant should have significant project management experience gained in corporate office fit out projects.
- It is critical that the person has a high attention to detail and is able to ensure processes are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- The candidate should be able to take off quantities, source and control materials, track payments, ensure specifications are met and generally oversee projects to a very high standard of finish.
- This person should also possess first class communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- 10 years PM experience, preferably on corporate office fit out projects
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Microsoft Project & AutoCAD (a plus);
- Degree / Diploma demonstrating appropriate proficiency
- Language requirement:
- English, Cantonese (Spoken, Reading & Writing) essential. Mandarin a plus.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org