Positions in Macau & Singapore International Hotel/Casino Groups
Our clients are leading international hotel/casino groups and are looking for experienced Project Managers to oversee construction and capital improvement works at developments in Macau and Singapore.
Candidates MUST have a Degree in a relevant discsipline and at least 10 project management experience with at least 3 years in 5 star hotel /casino projects
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution of the project. With assistance from the team and the functional departments, the Senior Project Manager establishes project objectives and overall project execution plan, budget, and schedule for review and approval by management. The Senior Project Manager monitors project scope and provides overall project direction to all members of the project team. Senior Project Manager are also required to prepare purchase and contract package’s scopes of works; requisitions for permanent plant equipment, materials, design consultants, trade contractors, technical proposal evaluations; and preparation of technical reports, as required.
The Senior Project Manager will maintain complete control of project schedule, budget and risk issues. Facilitate timely decisions to maintain Project schedule and budget. Provide management with regular project updates, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
The Senior Project Manager duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation and application of the Project Execution Plan.
- Monitor and control the progress and development of all related project deliverables through the various stages of the project.
- Lead Project Management teams. Provide expertise, guidance, advice, support and motivate project teams.
- Report to senior management via meetings or by regular written reports the progress of related project matters together with the status of related issues.
- Manages routine client interaction. Sets and manages client expectations.
- Manage and prepare all reporting activities required for the Project Stakeholders.
- Attend meetings as required to ensure the compliance with the overall project standards, procedures and requirements.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the prescribed standards.
- Ensure the prompt delivery of all project deliverables.
- Find resolution to and preempt problems during the various stages of the project.
- Communicates effectively with Operations Teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative Project solutions.
- Assistance in the selection of the Consultants as well as in the negotiation of their terms and conditions of engagement.
- Assistance with the appointment of Contractors/Subcontractors, including the giving of advice on the most suitable forms of tender and contract.
- Oversee that the review all relevant submissions is in line with the project schedule.
- Oversee and ensure that Change Management as it relates to budget, revised design and potential schedule impact is carried out.
- Assist the Design team with design management, design coordination and design delivery to meet the project schedule.
- Work and liaise with the design team on all project matters, also initiate value engineering initiatives to ensure that the project develops within the recognized cost and time constraints.
- Regularly inspect the progress of the work on site and provide guidance to the project and construction management teams on best practices and potential efficiencies on scheduling and processes.
- Oversee and support the Construction Management Team to insure the adequate and timely flow of information, designs, technical data and feedback, to meet the stringent construction schedule requirements on the project.
- Plan and Implement Procedure and Quality Checks for assigned projects.
- Assisting the Director of Project Management as directed in any other Project Management related activities.
Please send your CV to email@example.com