Our client, a leading global project management consultancy are currently hiring a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager to manage a data centre project in Hong Kong.
- To assist the Dept. Head to produce and implement an annual business plan and strategy for the Department and track revenues/expenses to ensure that business targets are met;
- To lead, galvanize, motivate and assist staff members to meet assignment deadlines with high-quality output;
- To lead staffs in servicing the needs of existing clients and the general nurturing of client relationships;
- To be continually aware of the needs of clients, to provide effective solutions and to follow up and maintain client contact after completion of projects;
- To assist the Dept. Head in nurturing staff capability and building a quality team such that the department is capable of consistently providing high-quality, professional work;
- To demonstrate consistent ability to lead and motivate staff to keep abreast with market developments and work as a cohesive team to achieve department objectives;
- To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Dept. Head and Management, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and enhance the profitability of the Company through the timely, effective and appropriate provision of research support;
- To supervise the staff of the department in setting up an efficient filing and database system for the department that ensures rapid and easy access to all types of data;
- To take principal responsibility for ensuring that the databases and systems are properly managed and maintained, that both information and technology are kept current, and that any confidentiality requirements are clearly identified and adhered to;
- To carry out any other assignments or business development initiatives as directed by the Dept. Head and Management.
- Bachelor degree or higher required from major Universities
- Minimum 10 years related working experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both speaking and written.
- Must be team player; having collaborative spirit.
- Data Center experience essential.
- Mechanical and Electrical Project Delivery Background.
- Experience of Green and Brown field projects.
- Local A&A submission process knowledge essential.
- Client facing experience essential.
- Provisionally office based then client office based.
Please send your CV to email@example.com