Oversee all aspects of the success of a major India corporate services project team and capex program covering a portfolio mix of commercial and retail spread across 5 major cities.
Maintain primary interface with the business units and ensure total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all account performance specifications.
Institutes project management best practices in capital projects with development, reporting and customer feedback programs.
Lead a group of professionals (architects, engineers etc) and ensure project deliverables and timelines of the multi-disciplined group meet the objectives of the contracts.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in Architecture, Surveying or Engineering.
- 10+ years project experience in the property industry with emphasis on Project Management, and 5+ years experience managing a project team, and experience in managing projects start to finish up to USD$10 million dollars.
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills to manage issues ranging from director level to administrative to maintenance/engineering.
Ability to balance the integration of the requirements and terms of company policies and procedures, corporate office design standards with those of the corporate customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
Good command of English and proficient writing skills
Proficiency with computer spreadsheet programs and word processing programs.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
Please send your CV to email@example.com