Our client is a leading global construction management group and currently have a need for an experienced professional
To manage multiple large scale residential and mixed use projects in Delhi.
This position will lead to a VP /Country Director role within 2 years.
Project Project Lead ensure that the client's or organization’s requirements are met, the projects are completed on time and within budget. Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stage to completion.
- Develop and/or administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction firms, as well as institutional, state, and local entities.
- Review and interpret proposed designs, architectural drawings, and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and/or institutional standard, and initiates revisions where appropriate; advise consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results.
- Ensure that project operations are in compliance with design specifications and with university, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client and institutional requirements are being met; prepare project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate.
- Authorize the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders, and approves contractor invoices for payment.
- Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing institutional operations.
- Lead and manage all responsibilities in line with the attached Responsibilities
- Matrix as it relates to the Project Management Consultant.
- Candidates must have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Building Construction
- Minimum 20 yrs experience with international construction management/contracting groups.
- Experience in large scale mixed use / high rise developments
- Experience working in Asia and preferably in India
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please send your CV to email@example.com