Under the supervision and the help of the Director, Sales Asia-Pacific (based in Hong Kong) the Country Manager Japan is directly in charge of client’s surfaces and IPG businesses for the entire territory of Japan. Fluent in Japanese is a must.
His/her responsibilities include:
- Involve in all transactional activities with the support of Europe headquarter in Genk and in accordance with pricing guidelines and practice.
- Conclude orders with key accounts and assist Headquarter to execute them.
- Call on key accounts to inform them of new product offerings, to check on their level of satisfaction, and to encourage sales.
- Collect and identify market opportunities
- Monitor competition and gain local strategic market intelligence.
- Set up and manage a logistic and distribution set up.
- Define distributor’s performance objectives, budgets, areas of coverage.
- Monitor the performance of the distributor network by checking that budgets have been met, new sales opportunities have been identified, customer portfolios have been serviced, and customer satisfaction objectives have been met.
- Keep distributors informed about new product offerings to give them the tools and information they need to sell product.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org