Our client is a global real estate services group and currently have a need for a Regional Account Development Director within their project management division.
This role be required to:
1. Provide superior client service.
2. Contribute to growth of company.
3. Enhance own professional and personal skills.
4. Meet KPI targets.
- Manage multiple account relationships with contracted clients in selected geographies, acting as the single point of contact locally for the Regional Account Manager. Support delivery standards across all locations in the market.
- Understand and develop contracted client’s pipeline within geographies, including;
• Seek opportunities to build and convert program or PMO accounts assignments (Direct Accounts PnL).
• Support Account Managers who own the overall relationship, to convert/protect project work that is ‘in-scope’ under a contracted relationship but of benefit to the geographical PNL.
• Grow existing accounts by identifying and selling new products and services to contracted clients in your geography
- Establish a pursuit strategy, report monthly progress(financial), and communicate overall progress quarterly (executive/accounts) on strategy, highlights, strategic level risk and key pursuits.
Please send your CV to email@example.com