Our client, a leading global service provider has an immediate need for a programme Manager for a secondment into a multinational client in Shanghai. This will be an initial 10 months to support a key initiative in Shanghai which is due for occupation in Q1 ’17 followed by a transfer to another key project.
The project is a new 220k sf building in the Shanghai High-tech Park to enable the co-location of several city centre sites into a new facility in close proximity to the clients existing Pudong campus and with the capacity to support up to 1,800 employees. This will involve a comprehensive fit out from shell & core to provide a vibrant, user centric environment consistent with the principles of the workplace programme.
The key attributes for the role include:
- Excellent programme management skills with a structured, process-orientated approach to drive clear outcomes.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate from the individual contributor through to senior leadership
- Functional knowledge within construction / workplace related disciplines to enable constructive challenge across the programme without simply accepting the status quo
- Integrative thinker, pro-active in approach who will naturally “join the dots” across work streams and between key stakeholders.
- Degree in Construction, Project Management or similar
- Min 15 years experience some of which should be on large scale commercial fit-out projects from shell & core
- Experience working with multinational groups or service providers seconded into such groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
The role will report into the Real Estate Director APAC, who is the overall leader for the Shanghai project so it will be important for the individual to work independently with limited guidance.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org