With more than 1,100 employees, our client is one of the largest private construction consultancies in Asia Pacific with core services in Architecture & Master Planning, Building Design & Engineering, Industrial & Process Engineering and Project, Construction & Cost Management. Our expertise covers key construction sectors such as buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing and energy & infrastructure.
- Ensure that Company’s design and inspection procedures and professional standards/rules are implemented and being followed by all members of the MEP design team, and provide suggestions to the Director on areas of improvement for quality procedures.
• Liaise with and provide advice to the project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, and clients as required.
• Liaise with contractors, undertake site inspection duties and assist to resolve construction phase related problems.
• Attend client and stakeholder meetings when required.
• Be pro active and to ensure that key project decisions and/or corrective actions are made in a timely manner, and are well communicated to all staff and client.
• Review and evaluate project resources, design schedules and to decide whether the projects to be outsourced or it will be internally designed.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field: minimum 3 years of study.
• Major: Mechanical, Environmental or Electrical Engineering.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 15 years working in a MEP design role.
• Management level: minimum of 8 years of experience leading MEP design teams within a multinational organisation.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Advanced time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage the time of others and to ensure efficiency of organizational processes.
• Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to manage clients from a range of cultural backgrounds.
• Advanced knowledge of design software in relation to MEP design including AutoCAD and Revit.
• Site inspection or supervision experience on construction projects.
• Advanced knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards including environmental building standards (LEED and/or similar).
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage results-oriented teams.
• Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org