Dear Engineering Professional,
We have been appointed by Hong Kong Airport to fill the following position.
Manager, Systems (Capital Works Department) - E&M
- Provide support for the project management of various design and construction projects
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of System works including overall project planning and monitoring of safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective engineering solutions
- Conduct contract administration including review of contractor’s submissions and assessment on contractor’s claims etc.
- Degree holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Corporate member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Electronic/Electrical or related disciplines) or equivalent professional institutions
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience preferably in the design, contract management and site supervision of electronic or electrical and mechanical system control projects under live operational environment. Knowledge in airport special systems is an advantage.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please send your CV to email@example.com