Our client is a leading service provider who currently have a need for an Engineering Technical Manager to be positioned within a global investment bank.
|Provide FM support for refurbishment projects.
- Overall Technical responsibility of facilities service delivery for the Engineering Command Centre
- To manage comprehensive engineering and facilities management services.
To achieve financial and other KPIs and Site Facilities Manager. Delivery of services in accordance with the client Management Agreement SLA.
- Site supervision for site survey and night works / weekend works.
- Review the method statement & risk assessment from FM prospective
- Review the construction drawings from FM prospective
- Attend project meeting and provide FM input.
- Support client project team for power down works
- Responsible for site facilities engineering operations
- Establish Engineering & Operational procedures and roll out for site staff
- Responsible for delivery of services in accordance with client Management SLA
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
- The single point of technical issue for FM at the site.
- Implement the energy management programs to reduce the cost on utilities
- Managing all contract vendors to carries out technical audits/ maintenance for all installation as schedule
- Develop of technical service standard
- Initiate planning of Critical Environment procedure
- Provide solutions for technical issue
- Initiate a system to measure the quality of performance on a monthly basis
- Initiate Preventive Management Program
- Responsible for Early involvement in Facilities Operation and provide advisory service during Site Inspection and Project Development
- Solution Provision for minor projects and coordinating with contractors/vendors from initiation to completion
- Management and supervision of preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance on engineering systems via system vendors or JLL technician team
- Management of parts inventory and life cycle replacement
- Maintenance of as-fitted drawing and O&M manual
- Assist to complete audits on engineering systems and services
- Establishment and implementation of engineering budgets
- Operate CMR and BMR tickets
- Organize power downs
- Communicate with the BMO/ Landlords for building issues for operations and interests
- 24 x 7 emergency call support and site attendance as required
- Preparing incident reports
- Assist monthly FM report
- Delegate for FM in his absence if required
- University degree or professional qualification in engineering
- Over 5 years practical experience in facilities maintenance operations
- Experience of engineering systems troubleshooting
- Ability to think laterally and deliver innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Fluent spoken & written local language
- IT literate
- Customer satisfaction
- Compliance with Goldman Sachs’ standards and audit requirements
Please send your CV to email@example.com