This position has the overall responsibility for the strategic and tactical delivery of facilities management, engineering operations, and location service delivery for CRE related products and services across the Asia Pacific region.
This is a Vice President position reporting to the Head of Corporate Real Estate, Asia Pacific and is responsible for partnering with Asia Pacific regional functional managers. All Facilities Managers and Location Managers will report to this position.
- Provide location service delivery for the region with direct functional responsibility for property management and engineering operations.
- Maintain relationships with internal customers, clients and partners within the firm.
- Manage a team of regional facilities and engineering professionals as well as over 100 managers, supporting staff and managed vendors across the region.
- Manage the integrated delivery of property services as well as supporting real estates, engineering and design & construction projects across an occupational portfolio comprising over two million square feet in 16 countries.
- Partner with Regional CRE Finance, to ensure proper financial governance in payment procedures, accounting procedures, risk / error identification, in accordance with corporate policies and agreed budgets for departmental spend as well as building operations, churns, moves and engineering projects.
- Deliver cost effective solutions contributing to share holder values through processes and procedures, taking into consideration risk management, governance and financial discipline in accordance with corporate policies as appropriate for property management and engineering related matters.
- Adopt best market practices and global initiatives, and if necessary take on global leadership in some of these initiatives. Implement effective corporate controls on location operations.
- Pro-active space management including monitoring capacity, vacancy and utilization, and, in conjunction with Regional Real Estate and Design and Construction, provide strategic planning, surplus space disposition and development of long term occupancy strategy, and restack, expansion, consolidation and relocation projects.
- Through Location Management staff, support Regional Critical System and Engineering Services to conduct day to day operation of the facilities, including change management, incident management and reporting.
- In certain smaller locations, support other CREGS functions such as Security, Procurement and Employee Services, as the case may be, on location service delivery.
Departmental responsibilities encompass:
Oversight of all property and facilities management operations, including project and maintenance engineering services through regional Facilities Manager.
Oversight of all local internal client and users relationship, vendor relationship, management information collection and reporting, budgeting, reconciliation and substantiation, risk identification and mitigation, commitment and payment processing through a team of Location Managers and supporting staff in all locations throughout Asia.
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years experience in facilities operations and accounting with a relevant industry qualification.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills with strength in inter-acting with a wide variety of senior managers.
- Ability to work across cultural, functional and organizational boundaries and build business relationships
- Strong customer and service delivery focus.
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage directly and through influence to obtain full engagement and deliver results.
- Strong results orientation and track record of execution.
- High energy level, executive presence and enthusiastic team player.
Computer literate with knowledge of word, excel, and powerpoint.
Please send your CV to email@example.com