Job Purpose: Describe the primary purpose and function of this job.
Increase market share and long-term customer loyalty through retention, expansion, and new business development, by developing, implementing, and monitoring strategies and action steps to achieve maximum global account penetration in Asia Pacific and emerging markets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: List the key roles and responsibilities of this job.
- Identify, prioritize, and develop strategies to secure large opportunities at global accounts and strategic alliance partners (Blue Sheet).
- Develop relationships with existing accounts and strategic alliance partners.
- Develop and execute unified collaborative account sales plans with local sales organization to achieve maximum account penetration within assigned accounts.
- Establish contact and develop relationships with senior managers at major customers, target accounts, and indirect accounts with a focus on project management, real estate and developers with regional reach.
- Coordinate negotiations of major account agreements, in conjunction with field sales and sales leaders, Contract Development personnel, regional leaders, and appropriate corporate staff.
- Maintain corporate profile information, including key personnel, primary location information, and account activity by location of assigned accounts.
- Act as liaison between assigned accounts and in problem-solving with respect to high quality service coordination.
- Coordinate with counterparts in Europe, North America for global accounts.
- Maintain thorough understanding of current and competitive product lines and service offerings.
Relationship: List the internal and external points of interactions that are required of this job.
Contacts: Nature of interaction
Internal Contacts (Exchange of information)
Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Product Marketing and Engineering teams
External Contacts (Direct/ persuade/ influence)
Global Accounts and prospects
Business Expertise: Describe the requirement for knowledge and expertise about how various parts of the organisation work together to achieve business objectives. Explain the degree of understanding required of the industry, commercial environment and of competitors’ products and services.
In-depth understanding of how other departments contribute to overall business.
Also required is a comprehensive knowledge of the industry in order to contribute to commercial objectives. This includes enabling the business unit to differentiate itself from competition.
Job Requirements and Qualifications: Indicate the minimum and preferred education and experience for this job and any licenses and certifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or a similar field
- Experience in managing large complex projects (preferably for Fortune 50 company)
- Experience in office furniture industry preferred including a minimum of 5 years in sales, marketing, engineering or project management
Travel Requirements: Indicate the travel requirements of this job.
Travel up to 40% of time, mainly within AP
Competencies: Indicate the observable behaviours that demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities that the employee should have at a particular level.
- Cultural Competencies
- Developing Others
- Customer Relations & Sales
- Risk Taking
- Driving the Vision
- Driving for Results
- Initiating Action
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by members assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please send your CV to email@example.com