Our client is a leading main building contractor with an excellent track record of delivering large complex building projects in HK, Macau and China. They are currently looking for a very experienced Construction Director to oversee the development of the company from rendering through to project construction.
- Under the direction of the CEO, you are required to lead the team members for co-ordinating pre-construction activities and procurement of trade contractors and suppliers;
- Under the direction of the CEO, you are required to lead the project team for co-ordination on development of all works programmes, procurement schedule and construction methodology, contract packaging, value management exercise, risk management, value engineering exercises and all tender documentation;
- To control, manage and monitor of Major Trade Contractors, Trade Contractor and Specialist Suppliers programme, progress and quality of product and handle associated contract administration work.
- Degree holder or equivalent in relevant discipline;
- Holder of Professional Membership or equivalent is highly preferable;
- Preference will be given to applicants having over 25 years of experience in the building construction industry and with a minimum of 10 years construction management or project management experience in managerial positions gained within building contractors or developers, 10 years of which was taking up a management role on large scale projects;
- Candidates with proven contract administration experience / knowledge is of definite advantage;
- Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent leadership skills and be able to achieve / drive a team and work under pressure within a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Station in Macau is required.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org