We have a number of clients working on large scale hotel/casino projects in Macau who are looking for Construction Managers/Assistant Construction Managers.
- Assist to prepare and review the Master Construction Programme.
- Assist to prepare the Monthly Schedule.
- Attend subcontractors meeting, staff meeting, cost budget review meeting.
- Assist to prepare the Monthly Site Operation Report.
- Assist to plan site layout, site access, batching plant locations, tower cranes, material hoists, site office, central material store, safety and security measures, etc.
- Assist to establish the site management structure, subordinates’ duties, communication channel and document flow system.
- Assist to assign deputies to carry out the duties alternately so as to ensure the site operation is under control at all time even in the absence of the site manager.
Assist to carry out site inspection to at least one block each day to review the site progress and quality.
- Assist to regularly review the performance of site subcontractor and supplier.
Assist to check and endorse the payment application of subcontractors.
Assist to control the material utilization on site.
- Attend the cost budget review meeting and follow up with any necessary action.
Persistently investigate for improvement opportunity and to motivate the innovation mind of the site staff.
- To implement and persistently maintain all necessary safety measures on site.
To ensure all safety forms are properly filled in by the responsible parties to satisfy statutory requirements.
- To lead the site safety walk in every Monday morning.
- To ensure the workers are properly equipped with all appropriate safety equipment during their works and the safety measures are properly carried out.
- To maintain a good house keeping on site.
- To lead and motivate all site staff to execute the Quality Assurance System.
- To lead all site staff to follow the Good Practice Manual for construction works.
- To liaise with the Human Resources Department to provide proper and appropriate training to all site staff.
- To review site staff performance and recommend promotion if appropriate.
- To liaise with Site Administration Department for ensuring the security guard checking of work permits, identity card and green card of workers.
- To liaise with Site Administration Department to implement all necessary site security measures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org